2011年2月3日木曜日

Country I want to go to!!

 France is the country which I most want to go to before I graduate from university:^) The capital of France is Paris. Paris is called "Paris, the magnificent city". In Paris, there are many famous and beautiful buildings! For example, the Versailles Palace, the Eiffel Tower, the Arch of Triumph, etc... Their building are of historical importance and they are symbolic buildings in France. And France is well-known as the country of art. There is the Louvre in France. The famous works of art are exhibited in the Louvre. For example, the Mona Lisa, Venus of Milos, etc... And in France, famous artists such as Pablo Picasso played an active part.  I have watch such buildings and arts on TV. But I want to go to see them with my eyes!!! France dish is also famous in the world. I want to eat a truffle and goose liver in France. They look unappetizing but I want to eat them for once!! France is the beautiful country which still remain the historic buildings and arts. Therefore I want to go to France someday:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿