2011年4月25日月曜日

I love tennis★

 I played tennis with residents of Hamada yesterday:) In the morning, an old man taught me the fundamentals of tennis, though I have played tennis since high school;) But as I didn't play tennis much, I could reconfirm form (●^o^●) The old man is great fun:) So I played tennis pleasantly \(^o^)/ In the afternoon, we played a match. I paired with a lady and played doubles^^ Though there was a strong wind yesterday and we had won only once, I was pleasant!! The lady play tennis well!!! I played mixed doubles with ahead of me in school. I was helped to him;( I want to make a smash;( I'll stick to practice more!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I used to play tennis with my wife and friends back in Yamanashi, but I have not played much in Hamada. I need to start playing again...

    返信削除