2011年7月4日月曜日

Korean friends♥

  On Thursday, annyon club had exchange meeting with university of Korea. Now students of Korean university study in my university. They study Japanese and Japanese culture. Our club treated them to cook takikomi gohan and butajiru, rice balls, mitarashi-dango. They pressed many rice ball into shape. They looked very fun so I also was very glad \(^o^)/ I was worried about making friends with Korean students at first ((+_+)) But they were friendly and were easy to speak with them!! Moreover, they are so beautiful and I don't look women of my age (ToT)ww I want to exchange more and I want to get along very well more!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. You looks so happy\(^o^)/

    返信削除
  2. So many girls, and just one boy??

    返信削除
  3. You do this club activity hard and I think it is good(^.^)/~~~
    I also want to communicate them :-)

    返信削除