2011年5月30日月曜日

Europe Travel

 In Golden Week, I went to Vienna, Budapest, Prague \(^o^)/ I published blog contest some pictures. But I took more pictures!! So I want to introduce my traveling:)

In Vienna

                                                   This is a church.
Many people is sitting and is talking with friends and lovers.


                                In cafe, we took a rest.                                
 I ate a apple pie (●^o^●)


This is the stronghold of the Vienna philharmonic orchestra. 

 This is a palace which Maria Theresia and her daughter Marie Antoinette spent here during summer. This palace is extensive!!


 This is a symbol of Vienna.

This is a tree-lined road.
When we walked this road, we fell into a good mood:)

In Budapest
This is a church.
When I went there, a couple was holding a wedding ceremony.
The bride was beautiful (●^o^●)


This is ices of rose.
This was adorable and delicious!

This is the chain bridge.
Budapest is famous for the night view.

In Prague

 This is a draft beer and chicken.
The draft beer was easy to drink than Japanese beer:)

This is the Prague castle.

 This is the Charles Bridge.
The Bridge was thronged with people.

This is marionettes which we bought in Prague.
Left is a Pinocchio and Right is a Czech clown.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿