2011年6月18日土曜日

My seminar

On 16th June, I went to eat and drink alcoholic drinks with my seminar. This time had in union with other seminar. We have never drunk with the seminar. So I was little nervous because I have never spoken with some students. However, everyone is friendly and was easy to speak (●^o^●) So we grew livelier \(^o^)/



I ate a strawberry parfait at the last. It was delicious!! However, my state of mind was bad because this parfait was nothing but fresh cream at the bottom of it ((+_+)) I might drink too much (T_T) But I like to drink alcoholic drinks♪ I want to know my limit which I can drink!!








3 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, can you tell me witch restaurant did you visit with your friends?

    返信削除
  2. I went to there with you~^^
    I want to there with this member again...

    返信削除
  3. You got drunk and you were crazy(^w^)

    返信削除