2011年6月6日月曜日

Tennis exchange meeting

 On Sunday, I played tennis with tennis club members and residents of Hamada. In the morning, an old man taught me the fundamentals of tennis. The old man is vigorous, but little strict ((+_+)) But the old man had an insight my peculiarities. So I could get over my wrong peculiarities. I thought that the man was a great man!!! My weak point was hitting by back. However, thanks to the old man, I could enter over the net \(^o^)/ In the afternoon, we played matchs with ladies. They play tennis very well!! So my pair couldn't win (;O;) But we had a precious game (T_T) I deeply regret that I was not more careful. I find out my problems. I want to improve my problems. In the day, the sun was beating down on and it was hot day (*_*; So I had gotten sunburn (;O;) I did part-time job after tennis. Person of the store told me "Your skin are black!" So I was shocked;( However, I like tennis, so there's nothing I can do about it:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿